Child Dental Care
Pediatric dentist in Pune
By virtue of specialized training, the Pedodontist, Pune at our clinic deploy behavioral guidance techniques and hence is well versed in handling challenging conditions that usually accompany while treating children. When it comes to dental treatment for children, we comprehensively understand your anxieties and aspiration to provide the best treatment for your kids. Hence we always request the parents of child patient to ask questions and calm down their nerves.
The treatment services we offer under pediatric dentistry include every dental care problems that are usually encountered during childhood.
- • Baby bottle tooth decay – a prevalent dental problem associated with milk tooth of infants.
- • Space maintainers - For children who have lost milk tooth earlier than anticipated. These spacers are installed to ensure eruption of permanent tooth in correct direction and position.
- • Tooth decay in young kids – Application of fluorides to make the tooth structure strong
- • Oral habits – Certain oral habits such as thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and lip biting are eradicated through special gadgets and techniques.
- • Root canal treatment to handle damages caused by severe tooth decay or fracture of tooth
- • Fillings and restorations after removing the decayed portion of the teeth.
Most of the dental problems associated with children can be prevented through routine examinations and teaching good oral habits. Hence it is recommended to visit our Child dental care clinic regularly and pave way for instilling good oral care for your children.
Child Dental Care
Pediatric dentist in pune, as the name suggests, is a specialized field of dentistry that focuses on the preventive and therapeutic oral care for children. Creative Dental Clinic & Implant Centre always suggests adopting good dental care for your children even before the first milk tooth erupts out. It is a misconception that the children need not maintain their milk teeth, as they would anyway fall and give way for permanent teeth. Milk teeth are very much important on following counts:
- • Milk teeth are very much essential for proper nutrition
- • They also act as space maintainers and ensure proper alignment of permanent teeth
- • They are vital for proper speech.